Healthy Living with Diabetes is a six-week workshop for adults of all ages who have type 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes, or who live with someone that does.
Healthy Living helps you build confidence in your ability to manage your condition.
- Health eating and nutrition: food label reading and meal planning
- Relaxation techniques
- Partnering with your health care provider
- Short-term goal setting
- Fitness for exercise and fun
- Feedback and problem-solving
- Stress and depression management
- Communicating effectively with friends, family, and your medical team, and more!
1:00pm - 3:30pm CST
UW Extension/ Ag & Resource Center
227 1st St W, Altoona, WI 54720