The Children's Hunger Project
Come out and join us at this exciting one -day soccer tournament to benefit The Children's Hunger Project!
We will have our TCHP Tent and Table at the event all day. We are looking for volunteers to come and help man our table (hand out TCHP literature, talk to the public about TCHP and our Mission, etc).
We are offering "four" "2 hour" shifts and asking for 2 volunteers per shift.
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS -We appreciate all of our volunteers; but, in this time of uncertainty and concern for the health and safety of our volunteers, we request the following:
- NO CONTACT/LIVING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS BEING TESTED, DISPLAYS SYMPTOMS, OR HAS A HIGH-RISK FACTOR (IMMUNO-COMPROMISED, ETC.)
- NO SYMPTOMS PAST TWO WEEKS
- Must wear a face covering at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- If you do not have a volunteer waiver on file with us, please complete one at https://thechildrenshungerproject.org/volunteer-opportunities/
- PLEASE CONTACT US with any questions and/or IF YOUR PLANS CHANGE AND YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE – 321-610-1900
We thank you for your time and appreciate your continued support!
Community Outreach Coordinator
Email [email protected]
1855 W. King Street
Cocoa, FL 32926
Space Coast Communities Sports Complex
662 Canaveral Groves Blvd, Cocoa, FL 32926
|| Stacy Benezra