The Children's Hunger Project
Hello and thank you for volunteering to PREPARE FOR PACKING with The Children's Hunger Project! We ask kindly that you read over this section as it contains valuable information.
PREP Date: FRIDAY 11/19/2021
PREP Times: 9am to 12:00pm
Health & Safety Guidelines
We have guidelines into place for your packing event to keep everyone safe. Take a moment to read over our Best Practice below so you know what to expect.
- Masks are recommended during the event.
- Gloves are not mandatory but will be provided.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone who has been sick or awaiting test results.
- Please wear close toed shoes for packings.
- Packing lines will be santized after each packing shift.
- Please practice good hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the event.
Please contact TCHP if you have any questions or if you need assistance to register for the PREP day.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
1855 W. King Street
Cocoa, FL 32926 Map
9:00am - 12:00pm EDT
5655 Stadium Parkway, Melbourne FL 32940
|| Sydney Spradlin