The Children's Hunger Project
The Children's Hunger Project is partnering with the Battle Bro's once again for the 3rd Annual Space Coast Wing Battle on May 21, 2022! We are in need of volunteers to help us make this event a big success!
We are so thankful to have such great Volunteers and we thank you in advance for your time and service to our organization!
Volunteers will be representing The Children's Hunger Project at this event. Please see our VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES below:
- Please make sure to do a COVID self-screen before the event. Please stay home if:
- You have been in contact with or are living with anyone who has tested positive or is displaying symptoms.
- If you have tested positive or are displaying symptoms.
- All Volunteers working the event from 4:30 - 10pm MUST be 21 or older because there will be alcohol served at the event!
- Volunteers for the first morning shift from 8am to 12pm can be adults or teens. Teens must be 14 or above. Ages 14-16 MUST have a chaperone.
- Volunteers for the last shift 10:00 -12:00 pm can also be adults OR teens. Teens must be 14 or above. Ages 14-16 MUST have a chaperone.
- All Volunteers working from 4:30 - 10pm must wear a Children's Hunger Project or Event T-shirt. You will be asked for your T-shirt size when you sign up for a slot and shirts will be provided to you.
- Must be able to stand for 2-4 hours during your shift. Some positions require lifting and moving of barricades, tents, and tables.
- Must be flexible and ok with switching roles as needed.
- PLEASE try arrive about 15 min before your shift!
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR DESCRIPTION OF VOLUNTEER POSITIONS/TASKS!
- Adults who want to volunteer and also attend the event before or after your shift will be required by the event organizers to purchase an admission ticket and get a wristband.
- Water and snacks will be provided in the pavilion/kitchen for all of our volunteers compliments of The Battle Bros, however, we will not be providing "meals".
- If you do not have a Volunteer Waiver on file with us, please complete one online prior to the event at: https://thechildrenshungerproject.org/volunteer-opportunities/
- PLEASE CONTACT US with any questions and/or if your plans change and you need to change or cancel your shift. Call 321-610-1900, or email our Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]
Sincerely, the TCHP Team!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Date:
2500 Parkway Drive, Melbourne, FL 32935
|| Sawyer Charters