The Children's Hunger Project
In keeping with the coronavirus guidelines, we will continue to operate with smaller groups of VOLUNTEERS AT OUR OFFICE: 1855 WEST KING ST, COCOA (located on the Cocoa Hyundai dealership property) during the following timeslots to pack our weekend food packages.
EVERYONE MUST HAVE A MASK ON BEFORE ENTERING THE BUILDING. WE REQUIRE MASKS TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK OR FACE COVERING IF YOU HAVE THEM, WE HAVE MINIMAL MASKS AVAILABLE. Gloves are provided and we practice 6' social distancing guidelines. Our office is deep-cleaned on a regular basis and after each packing. WE WILL BE CHECKING TEMPERATURES UPON ARRIVAL PRIOR TO ENTERING THE BUILDING. Please try to arrive a few minutes before your shift for check-in.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: Please wear close toed shoes for packings.
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS -We appreciate all of our volunteers; but, in this time of uncertainty and concern for the health and safety of our volunteers, we request the following:
- NO ONE OVER THE AGE OF 65 OR UNDER AGE 8
- NO CONTACT/LIVING WITH SOMEONE WHO IS BEING TESTED, DISPLAYS SYMPTOMS, OR HAS A HIGH-RISK FACTOR (IMMUNO-COMPROMISED, ETC.)
- NO TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF BREVARD COUNTY PAST TWO WEEKS
- NO SYMPTOMS PAST TWO WEEKS
- If you do not have a volunteer waiver on file with us, please complete one at https://thechildrenshungerproject.org/volunteer-opportunities/
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOUR PLANS CHANGE AND YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE - 321-610-1900
|| Stacy Benezra