All Boosters Members
Thank you for helping sell concessions, this is a good fundraiser for your group! Bonus - you can see the game from the concessions stand!
Please plan to stay for the entire time during the shift you have signed up for. It can get very busy at times, having everyone there will make it more successful.
Cleanup is part of the varsity game shift, plan to stay until stand is cleaned and restocked.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL ALL DUTIES ARE COMPLETE
There will be a Boosters Board Member assigned as manager on duty, they will be there to help set up and take down and either stay or be available by phone to answer questions or help out.
Some basic rules-
- Kids under 18 are not allowed in the stand (insurance)
- We do not want to police birthdays, so we ask that current students do not volunteer
- Please wear closed toe shoes, no sandals
- Hair should be pulled back when handling food
- No gum allowed in concessions stand
|| Heidi Alexander