All Boosters Members
Thank you for helping sell concessions, this is a good fundraiser for our group!
Please plan to stay for the entire time during the shift you have signed up for. The concessions stand gets very busy, especially before the games and during halftime. We need to have everyone there in order for it to be successful.
Cleanup is part of the varsity game shift, plan to stay until stand is cleaned and restocked.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL ALL DUTIES ARE COMPLETE
Boosters Board Members will be around to answer questions and help out!
Some basic rules-
- Kids under 18 are not allowed in the stand (insurance)
- We do not want to police birthdays, so we ask that current students do not volunteer
- Please wear closed toe shoes, no sandals
- Hair should be pulled back when handling food
- No gum allowed in concessions stand (health dept specifically mentioned this)
|| Heidi Alexander