2021- Fall/ Winter Schedule
Please note this signup page is not affiliated with the Diamond State Pickleball Club, its officers or its members but is provided for the convenience of all area players. If there are questions or if you wish to add a location to the calendar, text (302)-598-6123 for assistance.
Delaware (*see map for the nine location)
- D-Fit (Formerly Delaware Swim & Fitness) (*3 miles)-
4905 Mermaid Blvd. Wilmington, DE. Contact: CJ. 302-234-8500
Two indoor courts. Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday - 9:00 AM - 12 PM; Saturday (8:00am 11:00am)
Drop-in fee is $5.00 members play free. Mask required at all times including on-court play! Use signup system to notify others of your plans to play. Reservations may be required to prevent overcrowding.
- Hockessin Community Recreation Center (AKA PAL center) (*5 miles)-
7529 Lancaster Pike, Hockessin, DE 19707 Contact: Heather 302-239-8862
Eight indoor courts. Schedule: see activity calendar for days/hours. Mask required for play.
- Fraim Center for Active Adults (*5 miles)
669 South Union St, Wilmington, DE 19805 Contact: Casey 302-379-3349
Three indoor courts. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:00AM - 1:00 PM
Pickleball membership available. $65 (new pricing) for fall-winter-spring season. Mask required in the building but not for play! No reservation required DROP-IN PLAY
- Mid-County Senior Center (*2 miles)-
1st Regiment Road, Wilmington, DE 19808 Contact: Susan 302-995-6728
Two indoor courts. Schedule: Monday, Thursday, Friday 10:45AM- 12:45PM (no beginners please); Wednesday 10:45-11:45 and Fridays 1:00pm-2:30pm Beginners/ intermediates
EVENING SCHEDULE OF PLAY: Starting November 5th, 2021: Tuesday 6:00PM-7:30PM Court fee $5 donation suggested. (12 player limit/ reservation required/ 4 player minimum)
NOTE: Use the MID COUNTY SUG system (contact to get link- 302-995-6728 or midcountyseniorcenter.org). 12 player limit - No open/ drop-in play!
- Delcastle Tennis Center (*1 mile)
710 McKennans Church Road, Wilmington, DE 19808
Saturday evenings 4:00pm - 6:00pm Group play reservations required. *$110 court fee to be split among players (ie.$5/each with a 20 player minimum). Questions? Text Harold @302-598-6123
- Hockessin Indoor Tennis (5 miles)-
4101 Newport Gap Pike, Wilmington, DE 19808
Four/ eight indoor courts. Schedule: Monday 6:00-7:30pm($7): Friday 2:00-4:00pm ($78.00) and Saturday 5:30-8:30pm ($10.00) Contact: Linda 302-333-4242
- Elkton Indoor Tennis ( 8 miles)-
360 Maloney Road, Elkton, MD 21921
Two indoor courts. Schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-1130am and Saturday 11:00- 2:00
$5 court fee. Maximum of 12 players. no drop-in play reservations required. Contacts: Eric Vogel @ 302-256-8324 or Chuck Hanavin @ 302-528-5592
- Deacons Walk Park- (3 miles) (Nets have been returned to HCRC to support the Player Development Program which has moved indoors at HCRC. The AED unit has been returned to the DSPC).
Drop-in play will continue (weather permitting) four nets belonging to private individuals remian in the storage cabinet.
Drop-in play, recreational style play (courts 1-4) / competitive style (courts 5-8)
Use "PLAYTIME SCHEDULER" to communicate plans to play (GROUP CODE = dwpb)
- Greenbank Park- (1.5 miles) (PLay will discontinue at end of November for the summer/fall season).
250 Greenbank Road, Wilmington, DE 19808. Contact: Maryann 302-528-5592 or Tom Foster 302-690-9030
Four outdoor LIGHTED courts. Schedule: Wednesday night 5:30pm- 9:30pm: Monday,Wednesday and Friday 9:00am start time.
- Glasgow Park- (8 miles)(PLay will discontinue at end of November for the summer/fall season). Players will move to Elkton Indoor Tennis at the conclusion of outdoor play
2275 Pulaski Highway, Newark, DE 19702. Contact: Chuck 302-528-5592
Four outdoor courts. Schedule: M. T, Thursday 9:00am- 11:30am and Saturdays 11:00-1:00pm
The following area clubs/ facilities offer pickleball play for members and member's guest:
- Dupont Country Club (DE)
- Wilmington Country Club (DE)
- Segiel Jewish Community Center (JCC) (DE)
- Western Family YMCA (DE)
- Kennett YMCA (PA)
- Jennersville YMCA (PA)
|| harold holeman