Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship
Saturday November 6th on the Downieville Trail system. The main project will be smoothing out braking bumps, pulling the berm and enhancing drains on 3rd Divide.
Meet at 9 am at 3rd Divide parking area about 4 miles up Lavezzola Road from town. Look for "SBTS Trail Work" signs and the SBTS Pro Trail Crew Trailer.
What You Bring:
- Cold Weather/Rain Gear - (just in case)
- Closed toe shoes
- Work gloves
- Eye protection (sunglasses)
- Happiness and smiles
What We Provide:
- All tools that you’ll need
- Sandwich lunch
- Snacks and refreshments after the trail work
- Happiness and smiles back at ya
No experience is needed to participate and all are welcome!
|| Henry O'Donnell