Icypoles are sold at School on Fridays. We need 3 volunteers per week. If you can spare some time to assist please choose a date that you are available to assist. Help is required from 12.45pm to 1.50pm (1:50pm at the very latest, pack up can occur earlier as sales stop)
Icy Pole Procedure
- Arrive around 12:45pm and collect the tray and keys from the office. (First bell goes at 12:50pm and lunch bell goes at 1:00pm) NB: don't forget to sign in as a visitor and collect the badge.
- Set up the kitchen by opening up both sides of the sliding doors and remove the centre piece. Also open up the side window if weather permits. Generally the younger kids come to the window.
- Set up two serving areas in the main foyer with all four flavours i.e. 8 boxes and one serving area in the side window ie. 4 boxes.
- Usually some Grade 6 kids will offer to help - grab 2 - 3 at the most - anymore and it’s too crowded.
- Grab something in the kitchen to use for change (ie bowl) and share out the float out among the three serving areas.
- Icy pole sales tend to stop around half way through lunchtime so start packing up icy poles and counting the money.
- Bag up the coins in the banking bags provided according to denominations and totals on the bags.
- Tally up the sales and write in the book and sign.
- Lock up the kitchen and return tray, money and keys to the office. NB: don’t forget to sign out and return the badge.
BPS Gym Kitchen
|| Lisa Eveleigh