Indoor services remain linked to County Positivity rates: rates must fall below 10% for at least 2 weeks which will then generate Vestry decisions on future plans.
"Whatever space we must inhabit to stay safe this winter, we will seek God with joy, knowing that the Risen One is with us and that in God’s love there are many dwelling places."
Pease click on a date to begin the process.
- Masks are required for everyone older than 2 years.
- Bundle Up! LCMP will only be canceled for falling precipitation or a wind-chill of 20 degrees or lower.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, you must wait 14 days before coming to LCMP.
- Registration is requested for tracking and tracing; this registration will simplify your attending LCMP.
- If you don't register here, online, you will need to register on the day/days you attend LCMP.
Thank you for your registration!
|| Parish Administrator