St. Paul's Outreach
Thank you for your interest in partnering with The Dwelling! We are grateful for your participation in God’s mission in Winston-Salem. Volunteering to help staff Shower Days looks like the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes ahead of shower times. This gives us time to do Covid-19 check-ins and get everything set up.
- Volunteer locations
- Sign in table: You are one of the first faces our guests see. You’ll be taking names and assigning shower stalls/times.
- Preparing and handing out shower packs: Here, you’ll find out what our guests need for their showers. We have t-shirts, underwear, socks, towels, and shower toiletries.
- Checking shower stalls between guests: We ask that each guest to clean/spray down the shower after use. It’s still important to have someone check behind each person to make sure the stall is ready for the next guest.
- If your team decides to provide hospitality in the form of water/snacks, volunteers would be needed to hand those out, as well. It is not, however, necessary for your shower day.
Because of the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are taking precautions to keep our guests, volunteers, and staff safe. We ask all volunteers to check their temperatures before heading to the shower site. Everyone will be required to wear masks and practice social distancing.Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
414 E NW Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27105