RHP and REN PA Association
Join Rolling Hills Prep and Renaissance families on Friday January 24th when students, faculty, and staff celebrate our school's cultural diversity. Share your family's heritage by preparing or purchasing a favorite dish to take part in our community lunch. This annual event is a favorite among our students as they enjoy sampling cuisines from around the world. Help us make this year's event great and send a dish to school with your child!
Lunch will be served at 11:30am.
Please make note of the following food delivery schedule:
1. Non-perishable items can be dropped off at the flag pole bewteen 7:30-8:15 on the day of the event.
2. Perishable items must be delivered to the office between 10:00am-11:00am on the day of the event.
- All food items need to be in disposible containers.
- If you can't send yur food in a disposible container, please label your dish.
- There will be no heating or refrigeration available.
- Don't forget to label your dishes (including gluten free, vegan, or if the dish has nuts).
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
11:30am - 12:30am PST
West Front Lawn
|| RHP and REN Parent Association