March 15th-May 25th
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays 4-6pm at the potager (kitchen pavilion), registration required
- 4-4:30pm dropoff and free play
- 4:30-5:30pm educator-led activity
- 5:30-6pm pickup and free play
- Open to students in grades K-5
- Masks are optional outdoors
- Maximum of 15 children per session
- This program is all outdoors, so kids need to dress for the weather
FREE FOR ALL TO ATTEND. Though no fee is charged, donations to support the program are appreciated.
Registration closes at noon the day prior to each After School day. You can register your child for After School in the Gardens up to two weeks ahead of time. Please only register for dates you are sure your child will be attending, or remove yourself from the list if your child will not be attending in order to free up those spots for other families.
Individual days of After School in the Gardens are subject to cancelation due to low registration. Decisions to cancel will be made by noon the day before and families will be notified by email.
|| Elise Schuler