Home & School Club
Join us as we hear from Mary Eschen, Parenting Educator and Coach, for this special FREE 2 hour workshop on how to keep your cool as a parent.
Do you find yourself:
- yelling to get your kids attention?
- repeating yourself 10 times since no one is listening?
- worrying about whether your kids can get through anything without you constantly assisting and nagging them to do things?
Come to this interactive evening seminar to point you in the right direction and get hands-on practice in how to:
- keep your cool to avoid arguments
- how to get your kids learn from their mistakes
- say things once and only once
Love and Logic concepts that we'll cover are:
- Going brain dead
- Using affordable mistakes
- Setting loving limits
- Using choices
Admission is free! Just sign up below.
6:00pm - 8:00pm PST
Central Park Elementary