New Student Registration
Attention: This sign up is ONLY for students NEW to Bartlett City Schools. Currently enrolled BCS students received the online registration information by email on 5/4/20.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for a time for a personal phone call from Ms. Boyd or Mrs. Shankle to discuss your registration documents.
Once you sign up, please click the link below for the Enrollment Data Form. Please complete the enrollment form, upload the required documents, and submit by 4:30 pm the day before our appointment time. You can also email us any questions or concerns you may have regarding the registration process at [email protected]
The required documents to be uploaded and/or attached are listed below:
* Certified Birth Certificate
* Social Security Card (provide # during phone call)
* Last Report Card and/or Unofficial Transcript
* Custody or Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
Acceptable Proofs of Residency (two required):
* Current MLGW bill showing where services are active and a cut off notice has not been sent
*Bartlett Water bill not accepted
* Mortgage Statement OR Lease/Rental Agreement
* Real Estate Tax Receipt
* Government Assistance Communication currently dated
For information about scanning documents and Shared Residency, please check the BCS website at www.bartlettschools.org under Student Services Department.
All NEW Shared Residency applications will need to be approved by Student Services before completing registration.
|| Bartlett City Schools