Glover Magic Hat 2018-2019
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Magic Hat. It is our collective volunteer hours throughout the year that makes this such a successful and rewarding PTO fundraiser. The money we earn, approximately $70 per hour, directly funds the amazing enrichment programs we bring to Glover School. This is a short week for volunteering because the shop will be closed on Friday December 7th. I know this is a very busy time of year for everyone, so an extra thank you for your volunteer hours this week!
The Shop continues to grow and get busier every year-in donations and in sales. A few important housekeeping items:
- During our dedicated Glover week, if you can not make the shift you signed up for, please remove your name from the sign-up so the time slot is available to someone else. If you need to cancel last minute please try to find a replacement. Also, feel free to contact us - I will do my best to help out.
- All volunteers age 5 to sixteen must be chaperoned by an adult. Feel free to bring along your Glover student to help out on Saturday. You will get double time, too, as your child will earn an hour and you will earn an hour.
- You can volunteer any week at the Hat (not just this current week). Just simply sign up for Glover when you sign in. However on Saturday, whatever school's week it is, that particular school will get all the volunteer hours for the day (rotating every 6 weeks).
- In order to receive the maximum allocation we need to meet a minimum hourly requirement of 360 hours over two 6-month allocation periods (October-March and April-September). Any additional hours we work is extra help in the Shop and more money that we earn for our Enrichment programs. A WIN-WIN!
- Receive a 25% volunteer discount on any purchase made after you work a shift.
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or comments.
Donate. Volunteer. Shop.
Lindsey Olson 617-4552588 or [email protected]
Magic Hat Thrift Shop 781-639-3120, ext. 5113
|| Lindsey Olson