St. John's Food for the Poor
Thank you for your interest in supporting the St. John's Food for the Poor Program!
You may sign up for an open volunteer shift below. Select the date you would like to volunteer and click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the screen. You will be prompted to share your full name and email address for tracking purposes. An email confirmation will be sent once your volunteer sign-up is complete. Volunteers are invited to help in any way they are able.
*Due to COVID-19 precautions all volunteers will need to wear a face mask during their shift. Please stay home if you are feeling sick, running a temperature, or experiencing any flu symptoms.
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Monday-Friday shift hours: 6:30-9:30 (AM)
- Weekday volunteers are welcome to arrive as early as 6:00 AM and leave later then 9:30, if desired.
- Saturday shift hours: 8:00-11:00 (AM)
- Groups or individuals looking to volunteer on SATURDAY should call Billy Riley at 508-371-7329 directly to make arrangements (in addition to signing up here)
- Volunteers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult. All volunteers (including those under 18) must be signed up below.
- Volunteers must arrive 10 minutes before the shift begins and plan to stay for the entire shift. If you are not able to arrive on time, please schedule a different shift.
- See Kitchen staff right away at the start of the shift to determine what tasks you can be assigned to.
- If you have any questions about volunteering, please call Billy Riley at: (508) 371-7329
- If you have questions about this sign-up, please call/text Dan Shaughnessy at: (508) 405-1615
This sign-up is intended for new volunteers or repeat volunteers seeking to help on an occasional basis. Please speak to Billy Riley if you would like to volunteer on a permanent or recurring basis.