On Sunday, 9/26 we are headed to Terrapin Adventures in Savage, MD for an afternoon at their ropes course to kick off the year! We'll be guided through team building activities and explore the giant swing or the zip line.
- Meet at Redeemer after the 10 am Eucharist (about 11:15 am) to depart for Terrapin Adventures
- Return to Redeemer around 5:30 pm
- Pack a water bottle and a lunch to eat (outside) when we arrive at Terrapin
- Wear clothes you can move in. If you choose to wear shorts, longer shorts are encouraged to prevent rope burn from harness straps.
- Cost is $40, payable by cash or check to The Church of the Redeemer before or on 9/26. If cost is an issue, please contact Rebecca at [email protected] for financial assistance.
- We are planning to carpool to Terrapin. It is approximately a 40 min drive. Regardless of vaccination status, if you are riding with someone outside of your family group in the car, masks are required. Terrapin Adventures requires all guests to wear masks on their campus.
All participants (parent/guardians if you are under 18) MUST fill out the consent form to attend. You can find it here: https://terrapinadventures.checkfront.com/reserve/document/?template_id=1&id=FQBB-250821
Parents/guardians we are looking for more chaperones and carpool drivers! Please mark if you can volunteer in that capacity on 9/26.
11:15am - 5:30pm EDT