East Central Kansas Area Agency on Aging
- You are turning 65 and needing Medicare.
- You are newly retired and needing to access your Medicare benefits.
- You are 65 but still working and wondering what to do about insurance.
Who Should Attend
- New Medicare Beneficiaries
- Anyone turning 65 or getting Medicare this year
- Human Resource Staff
- Employees newly retired, or soon to retire
- Family members who are assisting someone with Medicare
- Explain the different parts of Medicare and what benefits each part provides (Medicare A, B, C ,& D)
- Explain how Medicare and social security differ /work together
- Explain the enrollment process and respective dates for enrollment
- Outline costs for Medicare benefits (80/20 cost share)
- Provide information on how to proceed with Medicare if you are still working or have health insurance through your previous employer
117 S Main, Ottawa, KS 66067
|| Jasmine Anderson