Curriculum for people who care about kids. This six-session in-person parent workshop gives tips and tools to keep up with the fast changing growth of our children, tweens and teens. Each week, we explore new ways to build stronger kids, stronger families and stronger neighborhoods. Join us for this 6-week research based workshop series on parenting skills, brought to you by Project Cornerstone and Menlo Park City School District.
Do you ever think:
• How do I talk to my kids so that they will listen?
• Who is this kid next to me who used to be so sweet?
• How do I set rules and reinforce them?
• How do I teach my kids what’s important when there are so many conflicting messages out there?
• How do I help my kids succeed in school and in life?
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Moore at [email protected] or tel: 408-351-6482. If you prefer to attend this workshop in virtual format (via Zoom), please sign up here.
Menlo Park City School District
- Menlo Park City School District Office, 181 Encinal Avenue Atherton, CA 94027
10:00am - 11:30am PDT
Menlo Park City School District Office (Thursdays 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17*, 3/3, 3/10). *Skips 2/24
|| Project Cornerstone