Family Promise has gone through a major change as result of the COVID-19 pandemic. The families in the program are now staying in 2 rental homes and will no longer be spending the night in the Parish House. However, we continue to support the families by providing, non-perishable foods, household goods, baby supplies, and grocery store gift cards.
We will need to provide the following:
- Meals – At least four (4) re-heatable prepared meals, 2 for each household. Each meal should feed 2 adults and 4 children (There is one person with a shellfish allergy)
- Redners and Weis gift cards for the families to purchase perishable items.
- Diapers and wipes (see sizes on signup sheet)
- Baby Formula (Similac Advance)
- Other "Wishlist" items the families have requested.
All items will need to be delivered to the Church no later than Sunday Sept 26th after church. Alice & Steve King will be at the church after services to receive all of the donations. We will deliver all the items on Monday September 27th between 6-630pm. If meals are refrigerated or frozen, we will keep them in the refrigerator or freezer until they are delivered.
There are currently 3 families in the program. The Raymond St. home has 2 families with 2 adults and 4 children. One of the children is under one year of age. The Meade St home has 1 family with 2 adults and 2 children.
Monetary donations can be given to the church to purchase items for the families as requested by Family Promise. Please specify for Family Promise.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!