PA Day 2022 Volunteers
Hello 4th grade families! Your help is needed to make PA Day 2022 a success!
PA Day is a 4th grade in house field trip which includes presentations of PA history, culture, art, and music. PA Day will be held on Monday, May 16, 2022.
This is a big day and requires many volunteers. Please read the descriptions below and decide where you'd like to help. Some jobs need to be started now and some are for the day of the event. After you sign up for a specific role, you will be emailed detailed directions/instructions.
The presenters have been booked and the timetable is set. Below is the program for the day to help you select the volunteer opportunities that best fit your schedule.
- 9:15am-9:35am: Opening Ceremony
- 9:40am-12:15pm: Rotating Stations and Snack at 11:10am (stations include: Presentations from the Chester County History Center and the League of Women Voters, a student mock vote, and a craft)
- 12:20pm-12:50pm: Announcements for Poster Contest Winners and Voting results
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Student Lunch and Recess.
- 2:00pm-2:45pm: Betsy Ross Presentation
- 2:50pm-3:10pm: Mummers Parade
- 3:15pm-3:30pm: Closing Ceremony
- 3:30pm-3:40pm: Prepare for dismissal
Please contact Erin Piesieski at [email protected] if you would like more information. For a quicker response include “PA Day” in the email subject.
Thank you for your time and support to make this event happen.
|| Insert Name FHE Pa Day