Please sign up for the FPCW Sunday Outdoor Worship service you would like to attend. Be sure to select the number of spots for EACH person in your group.
You will receive a reminder email from SignUpGenius 2 days prior to your selected worship service. If for some reason you or a member of your group is unable to attend, please adjust your sign up accordingly so that we can accommodate all who would like to attend worship.
- We encourage you to arrive early for the service - we'll be there and ready to welcome you at 8 am! The service will begin at 8:30 am and will be 30 minutes in length.
- The service will include scripture, songs, prayers and a sermon. Worship leaders will wear face shields and remove masks only while leading their portions of the service.
- We will pass the peace using American Sign Language as we do in the online service.
- We will not be able to receive a plate offering or share communion.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask and practice physical distance.
- Please BYOC (Bring Your Own Chair)
- Ushers will guide and seat us through a single entrance off of Greenleaf into the Fellowship Garden - there will be hand sanitizer available, we'll check your temperature and we'll have extra masks if you need one.
- The church building remains closed but can be available for an emergency bathroom break.
- If there's inclement weather, we will cancel the service and inform all who have signed up.
We look forward to seeing you!
|| Madeline Weston