Bethesda Christian Academy’s Spirit Rock is a great way to send a message or congratulate another student. Last year Eighth graders moved the rock in hope it could be a fun, spirited way to honor our students. Wish a student “Happy Birthday,” congratulate your favorite student on an accomplishment, celebrate a team or show your appreciation to a staff member. Best yet, show how much you love your school!!! The rock will be available for rent on a daily basis and all proceeds will go back to the school. What a great way to show your school spirit and spread positive messages and increase excitement in our school community.
How can I rent the rock?
You can reserve the BCA Spirit rock by signing up through the signup genius link that is found on the BCA website homepage. Sign up will be available at the start of the new year. Reservations will be on a first come, first serve basis. If your date is already reserved choose the next available date before or after.
How much does it cost to rent the rock and how long do I have it?
The BCA Spirit Rock is available for $10 per day. Once reserved, you will have the rock for a 24-hour period. For example, if you have reserved the rock for December 12, you will have the rock the day before at 4:30 pm until December 12 at 4:30 pm.
Where do I pay for the rock?
Payment for the rental is due at least 1 week prior to the rental date via the PayPal link HERE. If payment is not received, then your rental day is forfeited. Please include your child’s name and the date you have reserved in the memo line.
What supplies are needed to paint the rock?
Spray paint works best as it dries the fastest. Typically, 2-3 cans are needed for the base coat, depending on base color. For more detailed designs, craft paint can be used with brushes and stencils. Drape clothes will be needed to maintain the grass and area to be paint and mess free. ONLY the rock may be painted, and you will be responsible for clean up of the area.
If the rock is painted over by someone that is not on the sign-up, it is not the school’s responsibility. However, the students BCA account will be charged $25. BCA reserves the right to remove any content from the rock that is deemed inappropriate.
What can I reserve the rock for?
You can reserve the rock for just about anything! A student’s birthday, good luck on a competition or sporting event, to celebrate a milestone, paint a verse, congratulatory messages, celebrate or thank a staff member. It is a wonderful way to help spread love and kind messages for our students and staff. Note the messages need to adhere to the school code of conduct and be in good taste.
- Reservations must be made through this sign-up genius.
- Payments must be made 1 week in advance or signup is forfeited (via the PayPal link HERE).
- E-mail will be sent out as a reminder of the reservation.
- Reservations are for a 24-hour period. Rental time start the day prior at 4:30 pm through 4:30 on the reserved day.
- BCA is NOT responsible for any of the supplies needed to paint the rock.
- Area around the rock MUST remain paint free and all supplies picked up after painting is completed.
- BCA code of conduct must be followed when painting the rock. No exceptions!
- The family painting the rock assumes all liability for any individual who might be injured or who may incur clothing or personal property damage.
*Rental cannot be refunded.*
Please pay via PayPal by clicking HERE.
|| Bethesda Christian Academy