Join us for a Shabbat Dinner! We are so excited to have our first potluck dinner! Your sign-up is your RSVP! Please note what dish you'll be bringing in the comment section of your signup.
If you are bringing a cooked dish, please note:
- Dishes should be parve/dairy or vegan/vegetarian.
- All food products follow our Potluck Kashrut Policy.
- Please bring an index card with your dish, labeled with the name of the family who prepared it, the ingredients and any common allergens that it contains, e.g. nuts, milk, gluten (wheat), or eggs. Items should be marked to indicate if the dish is dairy, pareve, vegetarian, vegan or contains fish. (This is for allergy awareness as much as Kashrut.)
- In addition to your dish, please bring a serving utensil. Please remove your dish, utensil and any leftover food at the end of the meal.
- Foods cannot be reheated or brought into the Kitchen.
If you prefer to bring a personal meal for your family (in cases of allergies, etc), you may bring a dairy picnic meal!
7:30pm - 9:00pm EDT
Congregation Kol Ami