Thank you for your interest in volunteering !
Please read the Important Volunteer Information, scroll to the bottom of the page to make your selection and then press "Submit and Sign Up"
Saturday June 27, 2020
Location: Gaylord Specialty Healthcare
50 Gaylord Farm Rd, Wallingford, CT
Important Volunteer Information:
- All volunteers must sign a waiver. Waivers will be available at the volunteer registration area on the day of the event.
- All volunteers must be a minimum age of 15; however volunteers are welcome to have children accompany them.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present on the day of the event to sign the waiver.
- Each volunteer 15 and older MUST register individually. Please leave the quantity field set to '1'.
- Please identify your age-range in the appropriate section. This information helps the scheduler to assure appropriate placement.
- Childcare is NOT available, all children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Special requests may be submitted in writing in the appropriate section of the sign-up form.
- If you would like to be assigned with another volunteer please include their name in the special requests section.
- Volunteers are asked to include a cell phone number to aid in communication during the day of the event.
- You should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to check-in at the volunteer registration area.
For questions or further information please contact Kim Childs ([email protected]) 203-284-2883 or Linda Krampitz ([email protected]) 203-284-2874
Volunteer assignments will be provided at time of check-in at the volunteer registration area.
All information submitted is secure and will only be used for this event. We will not use this information for any solicitation. This information will not be shared with anyone internal or external to Gaylord who is not affiliated with the Gauntlet.