St. John's Episcopal Church
A Neighborhood Eucharist is an opportunity to invite your friends and loved ones to come and worship with you — connecting as the body of Christ for Eucharist in the safest way possible during these COVID times.
Each week, there will be up to three slots available on Thursday evenings at 6pm and Sunday mornings at 10am, based on clergy availability.
As a host you are responsible for:
- inviting friends and family to join you for a celebration of Eucharist
- providing an outdoor space
A priest from St. John's will meet you at your home at the agreed upon time and celebrate Eucharist with you and those in attendance.
In keeping with our parish guidelines, we ask that:
- the Eucharist be completely outdoors
- no more than 25 people gather for the Eucharist
- the gatherings allow for social distancing
- all participants wear masks
After you sign up, a member of our staff or clergy will be in touch with you to prepare for the visit and cover safety guidelines. Please only sign up for one slot.
Questions? Contact Deborah Dugger at (850) 222-2636
|| St. John's Episcopal Church