Shafer Field Day 2022
SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED
Welcome to Shafer Field Day 2022 Sign Ups!
Thank you so much for your interest in helping to make our field day a success!
Shafer Field Day will take place on Friday May 13th, 2022 with the rain date being May 19th, 2022.
Before registering to be a volunteer at field day, please ensure that the following documents are on file in the district office (you will not be permitted to volunteer if they are not on file):
- Volunteer Application
- PA STATE POLICE CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD / ACT 34
- PA CHILD ABUSE HISTORY CLEARANCE / ACT 151
- FBI FEDERAL CRIMINAL HISTORY RECORD
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form / Act 82
* Links and directions on how to obtain and submit these can be found on the Nazareth School District Website - Departments - Human Resources - Volunteering at NASD (along the left hand side)
You have two options for volunteering on field day. You may sign up to help out with your child's specific grade level or you can be a SUPER volunteer and help out all day!
All volunteers must sign no later than April 29th - the sign up page will be closed after that date and no additional volunteers will be accepted.
By signing up, you are volunteering for a specific time slot - individual station assignments will be reported out at a later date. I ask that you do not make requests for certain stations or to be with certain people. If you sign up and something changes and you are unable to volunteer, please let me know as soon as possible.
|| Jackie Markle