Super Saturday will be held every third Saturday of the month, beginning in June.
Super Saturday is part of the revitalization effort in downtown Monroe and will coordinate with compatible third Saturday events as well be a meet up for United Way 211 volunteer opportunities both in the garden and in the community.
Super Saturdays include
- Garden-based activities for children and adults
- Early Childhood activities in the outdoor learning center
- Community health fair in the parking lot
- Seminars for parents of children 0-18 in main hall
- Volunteer opportunities in the garden and in the community
There are two opportunities for volunteers.
- Remain at 117 Hall Street and assist with things such as greeting, parking, setup, takedown.
- Travel to the remaining 4 Early Head Start Facilities to clean our playgrounds.