To sign up for Trinity's Service of Lessons and Carols, please click the sign-up box below. It will allow you to register you and your family group. You will be asked to add the quantity of those attending with you, as well as to review the self-screening questions. If you or any member of your family can answer 'yes' to any of the screening questions, please refraining from signing up.
For everyone's health and safety, you are asked to adhere to the following procedures:
1. The entire liturgy will be printed in the bulletin and there will not be hymnals or Bibles available in pews. Members can bring their own hymnal and Bible or use the EBOOK edition from CPH.
2. Please review self-screening questions before arriving.
3. Wear face masks without check valves at all times.
4. Maintain 6-foot distance between each family unit at all times.
5. Enter/exit by main foyer doors only. Entry only allowed during the 30 minutes preceding the start time.
6. Have temperature read by a greeter with a touchless thermometer.
7. Select open pew of choice (maintaining 6 feet between family units).
8. Sanitize hands before leaving the church building.