Thank you so much for helping out and participating in the CCDC Farmers Market Booth. We are using SignUp Genius to allow people to sign up to participate in the CCDC Farmers Market Booth in Berryville, VA. The 2019 Clarke County Farmers Market will run from May 4th through October 26th this year, however, we are only scheduled for 12 dates (so far). You can sign up for as many slots as you want/can do.
We need at least 2 people per day and a 3rd person would be great, especially if someone can't make their time slot. If you can't make your time slot be sure to reach out to get someone to cover your time. Also, be sure to contact the other people signed up with you to coordinate getting everything set up.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES:
1. We need two people to sign up for the time slots from 7:45 AM to 12:15 PM. This ensures everything is set up and ready to start at 8 AM as well as a little time after the Market closes to get everything packed up.
2. We need one person to sign up for the "SET UP" time slot which is from 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM. This person will be responsible for getting the tent, table, and other market materials from the barn. You can choose to do only this slot. If you want to stay for the entire market, then please also sign up for one of the time slots that run from 7:45 AM - 12:15 PM.
You should receive an email with a reminder 2 days prior to your shift.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES BELOW:
1. Our tents, tables, and chairs must be set up by 8:00 AM and taken down at 12:00 Noon.
2. We need to have a minimum of 2 people each Saturday and hope to have 3 people sign up for each day. If this is your first time volunteering, we will be sure that you are paired with someone who has past experience working the Farmers Market to guide you.
3. Be sure to review the Farmers Market guidelines that are in the black file box on what to do/not to do while at the table.
4. If you can't work your shift you are responsible for finding someone to cover for you. Hopefully, Volunteer #3 will be available as a backup. If you can't find someone, call Leslie at (540) 955-2942.
5. If the weather is bad, the decision is yours regarding setting up at the Farmers Market that day. Let Leslie know if you decide to cancel on market day (540) 955-2942 or if Leslie is not available, Joanne Spano at (540) 539-0312.
THANK YOU FOR SIGNING UP!!