-The Usher Team (2) provides hospitality and support to the 11:15 worship service.
- The Usher Team should arrive in the Sanctuary one half hour prior to the service.
- Pick up the white bin in the office and everything is ready for you.
- Bring the prepared coffee cart to the Sanctuary from Sarah Barlow Lounge (SBL).
- Prepare glasses of water for liturgists, pastors, musicians.
- One usher greets worshippers arriving at the West Entrance.
- Second usher passes out bulletins inside main doors of the Sanctuary.
- Seek 1-2 additional volunteers to assist with the offering (if needed).
- Pick up attendance registers from pew pads and clean up pews following service.
- With the help of a trustee, take the offering plates to the office.
- Return coffee cart to SBL following the worship service; dump & rinse out coffee pots.
Full written instructions are available by e-mailing [email protected] They are also available in the blue tub.
We are happy to answer any questions.
Your CPC friends,
Kathy Ferris, [email protected]
Karen Welk, [email protected]