CPC Usher 1st Service
CPC WORSHIP - 9am - First Service
The Usher Team provides hospitality and support to the 9am worship service.
- The Usher Team should arrive in the Sanctuary one half hour prior to the service.
- Pick up the blue bag in the office and everything is ready for you.
- Prepare glasses of water for liturgists, pastors, musicians. If you prefer to skip this step, there are water bottles behind the pulpit.
- Pass out bulletins - one person inside main doors of the Sanctuary and second person near stairs at front of the Sanctuary.
- Seek 1-2 additional volunteers to assist with the offering.
- Pass around microphones during Joys & Concerns (2 people).
- Pick up attendance register from red book in pews and clean up pews following the service.
- Blow out the candle on the chancel!
- Make sure portable headphones are turned off.
- With the help of one trustee, take the offering plates to the office.
Full written instructions are available by e-mailing [email protected] They are also available in the blue tub.
We are happy to answer any questions.
Karen Welk, [email protected] and Kathy Ferris, [email protected]