Dear Lion Parents:
Welcome to the annual Field Day at Lakewood Falls Elementary! Field day will be Friday, May 31st with a rain date of Monday, June 3rd. We will have a morning session from 9:00-11:15 and an afternoon session from 1:00-3:00. We would like to take a second to thank you for your kind support in making Field Day a success. Whether or not you decide to volunteer, you as a parent can play an important role on Field Day. Let me explain how you can help make this a positive experience from home or by volunteering.
- Tell stories about your field day when you were a kid!
- Talk about the joys of competition and exercise
- Praise them for giving 100%
- Encourage them to be Lion Strong!
How else can you help make Field Day a success?
- Volunteer! - we will be in need of morning, afternoon, or both sessions
- Volunteers will be running a field day station.
What should my child do to prepare for the day?
- Have a BIG breakfast - these kids need the fuel for the day
- Wear sunscreen
- Wear appropriate clothing
- Field Day t-shirt
- Shorts or sweat pants
- Gym shoes and socks
- Their clothes may get a little wet so bring a towel and extra clothes
- Bring a water bottle with child's name on it
- Blanket or towel for your child's picnic lunch
Thanks for your support!
Lakewood Falls PE Team
|| Stacey Carpenter