All Saints' Church
Welcome to 5:30PM Wednesday Worship. To keep our community healthy, we are limiting the number of people in worship. Please, consider attending every other week so that others have the chance to worship. We will close attendance sign up by Midnight on Tuesday. Please be sure to ARRIVE 15 minutes EARLY to allow time for your entry using our covenant.
Covenant for Re-gathering
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, I promise, with God’s help and to the best of my ability, to abide by the guidelines of the Diocese of Maryland for participation in the life of my congregation according to the regathering phase in which my congregation is authorized to carry out its mission and ministry. In fulfillment of the Baptismal Covenant (BCP p. 304-305), I will strive to:
Love my neighbor as myself, I will...
• Wear a mask over my nose and mouth at all times in church buildings and follow public health guidelines for hand sanitizing and disinfecting
• Only attend worship if I am not knowingly infected with the COVID-19 virus, have not been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID 19 in the last 14 days, and have followed all travel restrictions instituted by state government.
• Will abstain from attending if doing so would put me at greater risk due to my own health status
Respect the dignity of every human being, I will...
• Make no physical contact with people beyond the members of my own household
• Maintain a six foot or more distance from other members of the congregation
• Respect any requests for distance, masking, and cleaning, to ensure the safety and comfort level of others
Seek and serve Christ in all people...
• Trust and support the decisions of both my diocesan and congregational leaders
• Stay connected with others in my community by telephone, video chat, email, or snail mail
|| Alyssia Turner