Thank you for helping feed the masses. Each week for Advent midweek service a different ministry group within Mountain View organizes and prepares meals for approximately 100-200 people, more on December 18 when school children sing for their Christmas program.
- The Soup Supper begins at 6 PM.
- The hosting ministry group is responsible for
- having all food ready and at the church by 5:45 PM
- serving and clean up of the kitchen and gym.
- The following is provided:
- coffee, lemonade
- paper goods, utensils
- rolls, butter, and crackers
- Please note: the "EX: . . . " under some of the items in the sign up is only an example of what is needed. You are free to make a salad or mac-and-cheese from scratch.
Individuals who are not members of these ministry groups may also sign up to help. If you are one such person, please contact the group leader so you can coordinate with the group.