Thank you for helping feed the masses. Each week for Advent and Lent midweek service a different ministry group within Mountain View organizes and prepares meals for approximately 100-200 people.
- The Soup Supper begins at 6 PM.
- The hosting ministry group is responsible for
- having all food ready and at the church by 5:45 PM
- serving and clean up of the kitchen and gym.
- The following is provided:
- coffee, lemonade
- paper goods, utensils
- Please note: the "EX: . . . " under some of the items in the sign up is only an example of what is needed. You are free to make a salad or mac-and-cheese from scratch.
Individuals who are not members of these ministry groups may also sign up to help. If you are one such person, please contact the group leader (through Lori Alderink if you don't know the leader already) so you can coordinate with the group.
Please contact Lori Alderink ([email protected]) or your group leader for clarification or more information.
6:00pm - 7:00am PST
Group: Care Committee & Elders - Julie & John Chilman
|| Lori Alderink