Thank you for helping feed the masses. Each week for Lent midweek service a different ministry group within Mountain View organizes and prepares meals for approximately 100-200 people.
- The Soup Supper begins at 6 PM.
- The hosting ministry group is responsible for
- having all food ready and at the church by 5:45 PM
- serving and clean up of the kitchen and gym.
- The following is provided:
- coffee, lemonade
- paper goods, utensils
- rolls, butter, and crackers
- Please note: the "EX: . . . " under some of the items in the sign up is only an example of what is needed. You are free to make a salad or mac-and-cheese from scratch.
Individuals who are not members of these ministry groups may also sign up to help. If you are one such person, please contact the group leader so you can coordinate with the group.
Please contact your group leader for clarification or more information or Lent Soup Supper coordinator Elizabeth Raye [email protected]
February 26th-(Ash Wednesday) Youth & Confirmation
March 4th - Elementary School/Counters & Readers
March 11th - Ushers/Greeters and Sunday School
March 18th - Preschool & Care Committee
March 25th - Choir and Handbells/Women's Weekly Bible Study
April 1st - Outreach and Coffee Hour & OWLS
Sync Entire Sign Up to My Calendar
|| Elizabeth Raye