Thank you all for your participation and support of our online worship opportunities throughout the pandemic. Your continued attendance and generosity have been inspiring!
After a long, thoughtful, and prayerful deliberation, our Reopening Task Force, Music & Worship Team, and Congregation Council have agreed for us to resume—with an overabundance of precautions—worship in-person. Please know that this will not be the same worship experience as before the pandemic, and it will be different from our online worship streamed during the pandemic, but rather a modest blend of the two. Safety is our foremost consideration.
The number of worshipers is limited to observe safe social distancing at all times. Those wishing to attend are required to sign-up which will be done on a first-come-first-served basis using the SignUpGenius platform. Face masks are required to be worn by all worshipers 2 years old and older. There are 17 designated areas for groups, up to four people, to sit in the sanctuary.
Please be aware and follow the guidelines below:
- Participate in in-person worship at your own risk.
- Bear in mind that the pandemic continues; we do not have a vaccine; we are safer at home, and those in high-risk groups or not feeling well should not attend.
- Worship time will be about 45 minutes. It will start by 7:00 PM. Please be seated by 6:55 PM.
- Communion will be available in pre-sealed individual containers during the sending song as worshippers exit.
- Children are welcome to attend, but they must remain with their parents or guardians at all times. There will be no children’s chapel and our nursery will not be open.
- Bulletins will be available online only, but you are welcome to bring your own if you wish. However, you do not need one as our worship leaders will guide us through the service.
- Bathrooms will be available, but please know that they are only cleaned daily.
- All books, papers, and writing instruments have been removed from the pews.
- Songs will be sung by a soloist. The congregation will refrain from singing.
- Liturgy will be led and spoken by the pastor without responses.
- Offering can be given upon entry or exit. Offering plates will be at the door.
- Ushers will have masks and hand sanitizer available as needed.
- For smartphone users, the COVIDWISE app is recommended.
- We will keep careful records of all in attendance for the sake of tracing if necessary.
We hope to continue with in-person worship each week while pandemic phase 3 conditions or better exist for our surrounding area and as long as it is otherwise safe to do so as determined by the Pastor or Congregation Council. We look forward to worshiping with you in whichever manner you choose!
Please contact Pastor Tony for more information.