Wednesday Nights in August @ IPC
Childcare is provided for our Parenting & Grandparenting Conference. You are only signing up for August the 5th. A Signup Genius will be sent out weekly for you to sign up your child(ren) for the next Wednesday.
Due to limited space and because of health restrictions, we are only providing this event for our IPC families (those who are members or regular attenders). Please take note that we have limited available spaces for childcare. You MUST Signup for Childcare in order for your child(ren) to have a spot.
The following measures will be taken...
- All adult staff/volunteers will wear masks and be screened before serving.
- We will do our best to maintain social distance from one another.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing measures will be taken.
- Children are not be required to wear masks. If you would like your child to wear one the whole time, please let us know so we can ensure they keep it on.
- If you sign up your child(ren) an email will be sent to the parents with additional safety and check-in procedures.
There will be no Wednesday night dinners.
Conference talks will also be live-streamed for those who do not feel comfortable attending in person.
If you need to cancel your signup before the event please do so in order to let another family have the opportunity to signup. Thank you!
*** Please note that your child has promoted to his or her next class, so please add them to the corresponding classroom/age. If you are unsure of what that is please contact Rachel.
If you have any questions contact Rachel at [email protected]
6:30pm - 7:30pm CDT
|| Rachel Wukasch