PCSSD Certified New Hire Paperwork/Insurance Meeting
The New Hire Paperwork and Insurance meeting has been scheduled to meet at PCSSD Central Office (925 East Dixon Road, Little Rock, AR 72206). Check in at the front desk upon arrival. (ONLY 15 seats only available each for each date) Please visit www.pcssd.org and print the new hire packet under the Human Resources tab. Bring the completed packet to the new hire meeting along with the required documentation.
When you come to Human Resources you will submit completed documents printed from the New Hire Packet on the PCSSD website for your personnel file. The following forms to be submitted are included in the new hire packet online:
- Arkansas Teacher Retirement packet
- Background check release
- Arkansas Child Maltreatment form
- Substitute information Sheet
- Verification of Experience (for previous employment experience)
- Direct deposit authorization
It is mandatory to provide originals of the following documents:
- AR Teaching Certificate (1 original)
- All official college transcripts (electronic directly from the University to PCSSD or sealed)
Copies, faxes or email [email protected] are sufficient for the following documents:
- Social Security card
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificate or a passport
- PRAXIS or NTE scores
If you do not turn in one or more of the required documents it may result in non-payment, substitute or incorrect salary, forfeiture of benefits, or a delay in receiving your contract that may take 4-6 weeks to correct.
It is your responsibility to submit the documentation to receive the salary and benefits you’re eligible to receive within 30 Days.
Thank you for joining us at PCSSD.
|| Kristy Manees