St. Paul Parishioners
Students Going Back To Mass
At. St. Paul Catholic School we pride ourselves in the fact that our students attend daily Mass and we are excited to begin that again! Our students will begin attending daily morning Mass on Tuesday, September 8th. There will be a rotation system for the students so we can ensure there is still space available for attending Parishioners. Please note that we will begin daily Mass signups (for the morning only) again to both ensure our attendance is within our guidelines and to be able to notify all attending Parishioners if we experience an outbreak in the school. With the safety measures we have in place we do not anticipate this happening, however, there will be a lot more people at morning Masses now and we'd like to keep track. Thank you for your understanding!
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE SELECT VIA THE DROP BAR, THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY (INCLUDING YOU)!!! IF YOU SIGN UP INCORRECTLY, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND MAY HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR A DIFFERENT MASS IF ALL THE SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED. PLEASE BE PATIENT, KIND AND UNDERSTANDING.
We are excited to be able to begin celebrating Mass again as a Parish. There are 11 Masses to choose from to fulfill your Sunday obligation. If you choose not to come you are still dispensed from the Sunday obligation.
Sunday: 8am, 10:30 am, and 5:30 pm
Monday thru Friday: 8am
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6pm
With this new format, Mass does not have to be attended on Sunday. Attending once during the week will count towards your Sunday obligation. Parishioners are only allowed to sign up for one Mass per week. If you are sick or someone in your family is sick, please do not come to Mass, you are dispensed from attending. If you are high risk or live with someone who is high risk, please consider not come to Mass, you are dispensed from attending. We will still be live streaming one Mass every weekend, so people can watch from home.
Please be at least 15 minutes early for Mass to allow time to be seated. If you arrive too close to the start of Mass, you may not be seated. No one will be allowed in the Church after Mass has begun. You will not be allowed to leave Mass early, for example, you cannot leave right after Communion. So, plan on staying the full time.
- Parishioners are encouraged, but not required, to wear face masks.
- Parishioners will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the church.
- There will be no hymnals available and limited singing.
- No Holy Water will be in the fonts.
- No Offertory Procession – baskets for your tithe will be at the entrances and exits to the Church and in front of the Church. Please put your offering in one of these baskets. Thank you for your support.
- Communion is to be received on the hand.
- There will be no Precious Blood offered.
- There will be no Sign of Peace and no holding hands during The Our Father.
- Please keep movement to a minimum during Mass.
- There will be no congregating in the vestibule before or after Mass. Feel free to visit with others outside the Church.
- The Church will be cleaned and disinfected between each Mass.
If you are having difficulty, please contact the Parish Office at 471-9700, for assistance.
|| Evelyn Cedrun