St. Paul Parishioners
UPDATE: PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE SIGNING UP!!!!
Starting this weekend, we will allow 125 people to attend each Mass. Since we typically do not have more than 125 people at weekday Masses, we will no longer require sign-ups for any of the weekday Mass. Also, Monsignor will now offer Mass every morning at 8am, Monday through Friday. We will still keep our Tuesday and Thursday evening Masses.
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE SELECT VIA THE DROP BAR, THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY (INCLUDING YOU)!!! IF YOU SIGN UP INCORRECTLY, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AND MAY HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR A DIFFERENT MASS IF ALL THE SPOTS ARE NOW FILLED. PLEASE BE PATIENT, KIND AND UNDERSTANDING.
We are excited to be able to begin celebrating Mass again as a Parish. There are 11 Masses to choose from to fulfill your Sunday obligation. If you choose not to come you are still dispensed from the Sunday obligation.
Sunday: 8am, 10:30 am, and 5:30 pm
Monday thru Friday: 8am
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 6pm
With this new format, Mass does not have to be attended on Sunday. Attending once during the week will count towards your Sunday obligation. Parishioners are only allowed to sign up for one Mass per week. If you are sick or someone in your family is sick, please do not come to Mass, you are dispensed from attending. If you are high risk or live with someone who is high risk, please consider not come to Mass, you are dispensed from attending. We will still be live streaming one Mass every weekend, so people can watch from home.
WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE BEGIN THIS PROCESS. WE WILL MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AS NEEDED TO MAKE THINGS GO MORE SMOOTHLY.
Due to revised information from the Diocese, we are only allowed to have 60 people in the Church for each Mass. You are unable to choose where you will sit in the church. We are asking that you sign-up for your preferred Mass and an Usher will seat you where there is space. Please sit where you are seated and do not move. Please sign up your family by selecting the number in the drop down bar for each person (including you).
Please be at least 15 minutes early for Mass to allow time to be seated. If you arrive too close to the start of Mass, you may not be seated. No one will be allowed in the Church after Mass has begun. You will not be allowed to leave Mass early, for example, you cannot leave right after Communion. So, plan on staying the full time.
- Parishioners are encouraged, but not required, to wear face masks.
- Parishioners will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the church.
- There will be no hymnals available and limited singing.
- No Holy Water will be in the fonts.
- No Offertory Procession – baskets for your tithe will be at the entrances and exits to the Church and in front of the Church. Please put your offering in one of these baskets. Thank you for your support.
- Communion is to be received on the hand.
- There will be no Precious Blood offered.
- There will be no Sign of Peace and no holding hands during The Our Father.
- Please keep movement to a minimum during Mass.
- There will be no congregating in the vestibule before or after Mass. Feel free to visit with others outside the Church.
- The Church will be cleaned and disinfected between each Mass.
If you are having difficulty, please contact the Parish Office at 471-9700, for assistance.
|| Evelyn Cedrun