2018 Lace Up for Learning
Thank you so much for your support of this family-oriented fundraising 5k event designed to encourage a healthy lifestyle and engage local communities in support of our schools.
Your volunteer time is directly helping our schools! As a condition of receiving event funds, each beneficiary school is required to support the event through volunteers as well as participation*. Be sure to sign-up for volunteer shift(s) that benefits the school(s) you wish to support.
- If your plans change and you can no longer volunteer, be sure to delete your sign-up so that others can fill the position.
- Unless otherwise noted, volunteer positions can be filled by anyone 14 and older.
- All volunteers will get a long-sleeved event shirt (and our immense gratitude)...PLEASE INDICATE YOUR SHIRT SIZE.
- Unfortunately, unless your child is able to volunteer (14+), we cannot accommodate children. Please DO NOT bring them with you for your shift. Thanks for your understanding.
PACKET PICK-UP (Friday, November 9th) VOLUNTEERS
Location TBD. When you arrive, the volunteers you are relieving will train you on your position.
RACE DAY (Saturday, November 10th) VOLUNTEERS
Upon arrival, all volunteers should go to the Volunteer Check-In table, location TBD. We will have volunteers on-hand to direct you to your post. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY so that you are prepared to start your shift on-time.
Parents - We kindly ask that only kids 14+ who are volunteering should join you for your shift. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks again for your support!
* As a condition of receiving event funds, schools are required to provide a MINIMUM of 2% of their school's 2018-2019 enrollment in volunteers. The minimum requirements are as follows: Brambleton Middle - 26 volunteers; Briar Woods HS - 37; Creighton's Corner Elem - 22; Legacy Elem - 20; Madison's Trust Elem - 24; Moorefield Station Elem - 19; Paul VI Catholic HS - 16; Rock Ridge HS - 44; Stone Hill Middle - 20; St Theresa School - 9
|| Ashley Campolattaro