Nosh & Knowledge Luncheons
In an effort to bring more programs to the entire CPPA territory, we have developed lunch and learn opportunities called "Nosh & Knowledge". The luncheons allow our distributor members (and non-members) to enjoy a hosted lunch while getting industry education. Additionally it is an opportunity for our supplier sponsors to reach a larger group of people at one time maximizing their time and money.
- These 2 hour "lunch and learns" are designed to bring distributors together for a sponsoring supplier
- They will be held during the lunch hour in varying markets
- Distributors can enjoy a hosted lunch and gain industry knowledge
- Sponsoring suppliers provide information regarding products and focus on providing educational case studies and/or training for products
- CPPA members and non-members attend for free
- MAS / CAS points will be applied for if and when the presenter provides session information that meet the criteria
How to Sponsor a CPPA Luncheon
Please see the list of available dates and locations for the coming months. The date in each month is flexible. Current CPPA Supplier Members may host one luncheon in each market per year. These will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If not all the slots fill up, suppliers can sign up for additional spots.
- Secure the lunch locations
- Market the event with targeted email campaigns and post on CPPA's website and Facebook
- Manage registrations through our online system
- Provide a pre-event sign up list to the sponsoring supplier
Sponsoring Suppliers will...
- Sign up to host a luncheon
- Market the event to their current customer base
- Provide a logo to CPPA to use in marketing materials
- Pay the cost associated with hosting the event
Please call the CPPA Office 410.562.0609
|| Tiffany Kanak