The City of Calgary Youth Employment Centre
The City of Calgary Youth Employment Centre (YEC) provides free career and employment services to youth ages 15 - 24.
The Youth Employment Centre is open for virtual/remote meetings by APPOINTMENT ONLY. If you would like to book a time to speak to an Employment Counsellor please schedule a session below.
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Searching Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Industry Training Options
- Career Planning
- Networking Opportunities
- And more
This first initial meeting may take between 30 - 60 minutes. Once you have signed up for your first session, your employment counsellor will be your contact to schedule any additional meetings.
Sign-up on this page to make an appointment or call 403-268-2490.
IMPORTANT NOTES (Please Read!):
- If you sign-up for a remote appointment with 15 minutes or less before the start time - be aware that there could be a bit of a delay in YEC's response.
- You will only be allowed to schedule ONE appointment for the entire sign up.
- You will not be able to cancel, edit information or change an appointment time 1 DAY (24 hours) prior to the date/time of your session. If you require to change or cancel your apointment, please call 403-268-2490.
- If your appointment is remote/virtual, please make sure to be in a quiet space with no distractions.
- An Employment Counsellor will connect with you prior to your scheduled time to go over any important information or documentation you will need for your appointment.
For more information about your appointment time, to update your contact information or to change/cancel your appointment please call 403-268-2490 or visit www.YouthEmploymentCentre.ca
|| Colleen Brillantes