The City of Calgary Youth Employment Centre
The City of Calgary Youth Employment Centre (YEC) provides free year round career and employment services to youth ages 15 - 24.
For career and employment services and to learn about current and upcoming hiring opportunities book an appointment below. Please note that all appointments are being offered virtually ONLY.
Currently, there are no in-person appointments or drop-in services available at this time.
YEC Employment Services:
- Resume and Cover Letter Targeting
- Job Searching Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Career Planning
- Networking Opportunities
- Hiring Events
- Employment Workshops
- And more
The initial meeting may take between 30-60 minutes. After your first session, contact your employment counsellor directly to schedule any additional meetings.
Sign-up on this page to make an appointment or call 403-268-2490.
IMPORTANT NOTES (Please Read!):
- Please fill out the "YEC Registration Form" BEFORE your meeting with an Employment Counsellor. The document is a fillable form, please save the form and send it to your Employment Counsellor at the time of your meeting.
- If you sign-up for a remote appointment with 15 minutes before the start time - be aware that there may be a bit of a delay in YEC's response.
- You are allowed to schedule ONE APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- You will not be able to cancel, edit information or change an appointment time 1 DAY (24 hours) prior to the date/time of your session. If you require to change or cancel your apointment, please call 403-268-2490.
- If you have a remote/virtual appointment please be in a quiet space with no distractions.
For more information about your appointment time, to update your contact information or to change/cancel your appointment please call 403-268-2490 or visit www.YouthEmploymentCentre.ca
|| Colleen Brillantes