Join a local master naturalist as we walk the 3 mile scenic loop on Pinckney Island. Surrounded by maritime forest, salt marsh, and pluff mud flats you will get an up close look at the trees, birds, alligators and beautiful views of the Lowcountry. Learn about local shore birds, alligators, crabs, snails, trees, plants and more! Do to parking restrictions at the preserve, all guests will be transported together in our Spinnaker Van departing from Bluewater’s Resort & Marina’s Recreation Cabana. 8:45.
This tour is from 9:00am to 10:30am. Guests will be picked up at Bluewater Resort at 8:45am and will be transported to Pinckney.
A $15 room charge per person.
· Per vendor agreement minimum of 6 registered guests required for tour, no cancelations or refunds permitted after sign-up is closed at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
· Given the length and scope of the experience, no children under the age of 12 allowed.
· We advise participants to bring water, sunblock and bug spray as it will not be available on site.
· Please be advised that this is a walking tour with areas of uneven and slippery terrain. We advise wearing appropriate (close toe) footwear.
· If any special needs or arrangements are required ,please see Recreation Staff before signing-up to verify if those needs can be accommodated. Given space limitations and the nature of the sights to be visited we cannot guarantee all requests can be met.
|| Spinnaker Recreation