St. Paul Catholic Church
Please sign up for only 1 Mass time to allow more people to attend Mass
Please select the Mass that your family will be attending at St. Paul Church.
Mass times available are:
- Saturday, 2/27 at 5:00 p.m
- Sunday, 2/28 at 8:00 a.m.
- Sunday, 2/28 at 10:30 a.m.
For your Mass time, please provide the number of family members attending Mass.
To help us seat each household safely and as quickly as possible, please be mindful of the following:
- When arriving to St. Paul everyone that is 2 years of age and older must wear a mask.
- Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the start of Mass.
- Please enter the church through the Narthex door. Should you need access to the ramp please let the greeter/usher know and we can open the chapel side door.
- Please provide your name to the greeter/usher when entering church so that we may check you off for attendance purposes.
- Please leave at least 6 feet of distance between households when waiting to enter church.
- The greeters/ushers will direct you and your family to your pew. Please do not seat yourself.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.
St. Paul Church