October 19th, 9:00-11:30 MS
There will be 4 opportunities to visit the classes that interest you most. Please select a class for each of the time periods listed below.
9:30 - 9:50 | 10:00 - 10:20 | 10:30 - 10:50 | 11:00 - 11:20
Location: 11 W Market St, Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Advisory – See how students and faculty jumpstart their day through interactive exercises that help connect our students with each other and prepare for a challenging day.
- Science - Mrs. Joanne Daniels will help you explore our science curriculum with some hands-on fun.
- English - This session will be both informative and experiential. You will have a chance to learn about our program while also enjoying a fun and meaningful English-related activity with Mr. Bud Brennan.
- Global Language - Learn to spell your name using the Spanish alphabet with Senora Sonia Kelton while discussing our Global Language Program.
- Music - Perform songs on the boomwhackers, try out our handbells, and learn more about music ensemble opportunities with Mr. Nate Diehl.
- Robotics - Build and coding a Lego Mindstorms robot with Mrs. JoAnne Daniels and learn to move your robot through a maze!
- Athletics - Learn more about being a scholar and an athlete with Ms. Christana Crivellaro!
- Filmmaking - Learn about film and filmmaking opportunities here at Moravian Academy with Mr. Bud Brennan. You will also get a chance to learn and try a few filmmaking techniques! Bring your phone!
- Student Support - Dean of Students, Mrs. Laura Riker will talk about leadership and social opportunities, academic support, and the strong teacher-student relationships at our school.
- Admissions Process - Join Middle School Admissions Associate Mrs. Jess McPherson to talk about the next steps in the Admissions process, the Financial Aid Application, and applying to be a Curiosity Scholar.
- Parent Perspective - Come talk to Moravian Academy Parent Ambassadors about their experiences as a parent of a Moravian Academy Middle Schooler.
9:00am - 11:30am EST
|| Moravian Academy Admissions