Backpacks For The Street
Welcome to Backpacks For The Street June 8, 2019 volunteer registration. To see other BFTS Volunteer opportunities go to: http://tinyurl.com/BFTS-Volunteer
June 8, 2019: NYC
- Loading UHaul in Jamaica, 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Pre-Event, 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Volunteers are needed for unloading U-Haul in Murray Hill.
- Morning, 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.: Volunteers are needed for packing and assembling.
- Afternoon, 1:30 - 5:30 p.m.: Volunteers are needed to give out backpacks and food to the homeless.
Location: 28 East 35th Street, Manhattan. First floor, Gallery. Look for the building with the giant red doors.
Note: Please Read
- Volunteers who are giving out backpacks must attend a 30 minute orientation on the day of this event. The time for this is already built into the schedule. This helps us maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- All volunteers need to download and sign the BFTS Rule of Conduct, as well as a liability and release form located below. You can either email your signed copy or bring it with you.
If the time slot you want is full, please email [email protected] to be added to our wait list. Occasionally space opens up.
To see other BFTS Volunteer opportunities go to: http://tinyurl.com/BFTS-Volunteer
Have questions? Please email: [email protected]
|| Backpacks For The Street